A client of mine, Sonjia Starkey, recently approached me to do an alter ego photo shoot. In case you are not up to date on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, let me fill you in on what that really means. An alter ego photo shoot is a fun and creative way to let your “other side” out. If you are always in sweats and wonder what it would be like to dress up like a lady, that would be your alter ego. If you are a romantic person, but wonder what it would be like to see yourself as a player, that could be your alter ego. You get the idea. It is a fun way to dress up as someone you are not and incorporate your normal self and that persona in to the same picture!
Sonjia and I are doing an alter ego photo shoot in a few weeks and I thought I’d have a fun contest! Share your creative ideas with me for a “theme” for the shoot. If Sonjia and I like your idea and actually pick it for the shoot, I’ll give you $100 off a photo shoot (originally priced at $450) if you decide to do a holiday portrait session!
So go ahead and share your ideas – it can be funny, crazy, sexy, romantic…whatever you can imagine, just put your thoughts down in the form of a comment on this post.
Here are the rules:
- Share your idea/theme for an alter ego photo shoot in the form of a comment to this posting (please do NOT email me personally – Sonjia and I would like to track all ideas on this blog and comments are the only way to do so).
- Comment should describe your overall idea/theme and then elaborate on the theme with specific ideas (costume, make up ideas, props, etc)
- All entries to be made by Nov 15th 2009. Entries beyond Nov 15th will NOT be considered for the shoot.
- Since I travel between Michigan and NJ/NY, only entries submitted from these 2 regions will be considered in the event that you want to redeem your $100 off coupon for a portrait session.
- We will announce the winner on Nov 16th, 2009.
- The winner, if interested in redeeming their $100 off $450 portrait session, must book the session by Nov 20th, 2009 and do the shoot by Dec 5th so that you can get your images back in time to share with friends and family for the holidays.
Good luck and Sonjia and I look forward to your creative ideas!